Conduct a final review of all building data entered prior to submitting your building. Select the “Score Building” button to submit. You will receive an email notice when a TSPR report for your building is available to download and review.
Review building inputs
- Select the Building Info icon on the toolbar to view a summary of your building data.
Note: assets are grouped according to the building blocks they were assigned to. Select the block name from the blue bar heading links on the Building Info page to display.
- Review EACH of the building components for EACH of the blocks you have created to make sure that you don't need to make any changes.
Note: A yellow warning symbol on a toolbar icon or on the Building Info page indicates that section is either missing required information or has a problem with data already entered.
- Go back and make changes to your inputs if needed.
- Select the green Score Building button found on the top right of the workspace screen to send your building to the modeling engine and select the blue ‘OK’ button.
- A system notice should appear indicating that your building has been submitted, and that you should receive an email notification when your score is ready.
- Select the green ‘Back to My Buildings’ button to return to the TSPR home page.
Download and view TSPR report
Once a simulation is complete, the Status of your building that is available on the TSPR Buildings table will be listed as 'Rated,' indicating that the building has been scored and is available for review. Click the building link to view a summary page that includes the inputs used to create your building, and a yellow 'Download' button.
Select the 'Download Report' option from the Download button to open a detailed TSPR report in PDF file format to view and/or download.
Select either of the two ‘Download OSM Model’ options from the Download button to open an OpenStudio Model (.osm) file to view and/or download for use in other applications.