Adjusting Lighting Fixture Type % for Building in Full Mode

Hi,

New to using Asset Score.  I started a new building as a PREVIEW type and generated a report.  I then switched to the FULL mode and proceded to complete the required inputs.  All ready to go, but I can't figure out how to adjust the Lighting fixture %.  Any recommendations would be greatly Appreciated.

Steve

Hi Steve, 

Once the switch has been made to full version, blocks will need to be created to capture the building geometry, and use type & other components (like building envelope, lighting, HVAC etc) will need to be assigned to these new blocks. 

To assign the multiple lighting fixtures to your building blocks, drag the lighting definitions over your block from left hand "interior lighting" column to the geometry interface. Once you do that, you can click on your specific building block (for which you want to change the lighting fixture count). Once you click on it, it will show you the given window: 

This window allows you to either assign the percentage served or the total number of fixtures for the lighting definitions, . 

Hope it helps, 

Harshul Singhal 

Login or Signup to post a comment