A collection of example building audit reports are available that may be used to see how selected audit reports may be configured in the Audit Template tool. To access, select the green 'Example Building Library' button from the Audit Template home page to display a table of example building reports to choose from.
This table may be sorted by selecting the column headings, or filtered by using the filter options from the menu on the right. Clicking a 'Create' link from the Options column will upload the selected building report into your account and automatically load the report for viewing and/or downloading. You may choose to rename and edit the building as you see fit.
Examples are presently available for the ASHRAE Level 2, DC BEPS, San Francisco, and New York City audit reports, and for completed/compliant reports with or without monthly metered and annual energy use data as noted below. Audit reports for additional reports types and with additional building input characteristics and focus will be added in the coming months.
- Compliant - Includes example data for all required fields.
- Multi-building property with central plant (NYC EER example buildings and filter option coming soon)
- Building with metered and delivered data entry and annual summary - Includes example data for all required fields and monthly metered energy use data.
- Multi-building property with ESO for shared systems (NYC EER example buildings and filter option coming soon)
- High efficiency building with decarbonization focus (example buildings and filter option coming soon)