The Audit Template includes a new (2022) feature with the ability to export building inputs for all non-calculated fields that appear in a building audit report entry to a .csv or .xlsx file. Exported .xlsx files contain formatted section and group column headings for ease of viewing. The new .csv files include the same columns and inputs as the .xlsx files but without formatting. This is in contrast to the old 'CSV' file which included limits to the amount of lighting fixtures, HVAC systems, and energy efficiency measures and packages that could be displayed.
These exported files may be stored or used for analysis. They may also be edited and then imported into a new building audit report entry.
Exporting Audit Report Buildings
Completed and submitted building audit reports may be exported to a .csv or .xlsx file when they are open by selecting the yellow Download button and selecting either the ‘New CSV’ or the XLSX option.
Building audit reports may also be exported individually or in bulk from the main Audit Template Buildings page by checking the box on the last column of a building or buildings and selecting ‘Download All Buildings in one Table’ option from the blue ‘With Selection’ pull down button located at the bottom right corner of the table.
Users may choose the report sections and the types and numbers of input groups that they would like to have appear in the file prior to downloading.
Spreadsheet Export instructions:
- Check the box on the last column of a building or buildings
- Select ‘Download All Buildings in one Table’ option from the blue ‘With Selection’ pull down button located at the bottom right corner of the table.
- Select a File Format (either .csv or .xlsx)
- Enter a File Name (or leave blank and accept the default file name which is the Report Type ID – e.g. ‘2’ for NYC report types)
- Review the listed data input groups and edit as needed
- Values are displayed which indicate the total number of data inputs that have been entered for each group (e.g. 5 Lighting Fixtures)
- A ‘0’ is displayed when no inputs have been entered for a group.
- Set values to ‘0’ if you do not want to download values for selected groups that contain data (e.g. if you only want to see Lighting Fixture data for a set of buildings, you could set all other groups to ‘0’)
- Edit values to limit the amount of data that is downloaded for a particular group (e.g. limit the amount of HVAC Systems to 3)
- Select the blue Export Buildings button
- Select the refresh link from the Table Export page to view the progress of the export
- Once a ‘Finished’ notice appears, select the green Download button to download the file.
A Table Export page is available via the ‘Manage’ drop down on the main menu. This page includes a full listing of past table exports from your account where you may access saved download files or view the exported buildings from these downloads.