Before sending your building to the modeling engine to generate a score, a list of upgrade opportunities that may have been identified for your building will appear. You have the option of including as few or as many of these recommendations as you want to be included on your asset score report by selecting the associated check boxes.
Estimated energy saved by implementing the selected recommendations will be reflected in the potential score and energy savings displayed on the score report. Recommendations not selected will not be reflected in the potential score and energy savings.
Presently, upgrade opportunities are available to pre-select for envelope and lighting components. Recommendations for HVAC systems may be generated and displayed on the asset score report by selecting the ‘Provide cost effective HVAC options’ check box.
Building blocks that have Air Handlers assigned to them may have options to select from a list of recommended High-Performance HVAC systems. Selecting these systems may result in reducing the estimated energy use of the building such that it would be considered a high-performance building.
Score your building
To submit your building for a score:
- Review the list of upgrade opportunities that have been identified for your building
- Select the recommendations you would like to include in your asset score report
- Select the green Score Building button at the bottom of the screen
- A system notice should appear indicating that your building has been submitted, and that you should receive an email notification when your score is ready
- Select the green Back to My Buildings icon to return to My Buildings